*Hi visitor, I just moved from Brooklyn, where I had my own production spaces, to Los Angeles and am looking to partner with a larger studio here. If you or someone you know might be interested, please get in touch, thank you.
I use flagship modules by the finest names in the audio industry to capture the quality and fidelity of the best studios in a minimalist package—a unique privilege of our time in recording history.
While I work with vintage outboard effects and a combination of vintage and modern instruments, I am committed to buying only front-end hardware currently in production to support today’s pro audio manufacturers.
• Apogee Symphony 16-Channel Analog I/O
• SSL X-Desk Mixer/Summing/Modular Integration
• Focal Twin6 Be Monitoring
• Audio Accessories Mini-Shorti DB25 96pt Patchbay
• Mogami/Neutrik Custom Cabling
• (2) API 500V 500-Series Chassis
• Pre:(4) API 512c(4) SSL VHD PRE
• Eq:(4) API 550b(4) SSL 611EQAPI 5500 Dual Equalizer
• Dyn:(2) API 527(2) SSL 611DYN(2) EL8-X Distressor (matched pair w/ Brit Mod)DBX 160SLSSL G Series Bus Compressor
• Fx:Roland RE-301 Chorus EchoRoland DC-30 Chorus EchoLexicon ReflexLexicon Alex
• Mic:Bock iFetHeil PR-30Turner 33DShure SM57Shure SM58AKG D112 MKIISennheiser e906(2) EV RE20(2) AKG C414 B-ULS(2) Cascade Fathead II (matched pair w/ Lundahl transformer)
*Please inquire for an instrument list.