*Hey there, I just moved from Brooklyn, where I had my own production spaces, to Los Angeles and am looking to partner with a larger studio here. If you or someone you know might be interested, let me know. Thanks!
• Infrastructure & Workflow:Apogee Symphony 16-Channel Analog I/OSSL X-Desk Mixer/Summing/Modular IntegrationFocal Twin6 Be MonitoringAudio Accessories Mini-Shorti DB25 96pt PatchbayMogami/Neutrik Custom Cabling(2) API 500V 500-Series Chassis
• Pre:(4) API 512c(4) SSL VHD PRE
• Eq:(4) API 550b(4) SSL 611EQAPI 5500 Dual Equalizer
• Dyn:(2) API 527(2) SSL 611DYN(2) EL8-X Distressor (matched pair w/ Brit Mod)DBX 160SLSSL G Series Bus Compressor
• Fx:Roland RE-301 Chorus EchoRoland DC-30 Chorus EchoLexicon ReflexLexicon Alex
• Mics:Bock iFetHeil PR-30Turner 33DShure SM57Shure SM58AKG D112 MKIISennheiser e906(2) EV RE20(2) AKG C414 B-ULS(2) Cascade Fathead II (matched pair w/ Lundahl transformer)
• Keys:1977 Rhodes Mark I Seventy-Three (Stage)Moog Minimoog Model D (Reissue, First Run)Roland Juno-6 w/ Kenton MIDI RetrofitCasio Casiotone CT-410VCasio SK-1Casio SK-5Yamaha VSS-30”Casiodrone RLC” drone box (modified Realistic Concertmate-650, custom design by Kahan James)
• Amps:Vox AC15Fender ‘65 Deluxe Reverb
• For information about drum, cymbal, percussion, guitar, bass, and other equipment, please contact me.